Day 1: Hanoi - Sapa - Cat Cat village (L/D)
6.30 – 7.00:
Pick up from hotel, get on big bus and depart for Sapa
Follow the new Highway to Lao Cai city with the first comfort break
Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa
Arrive Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People.
Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes, then check-in at Aira Boutique Sapa hotel
Our local tour guide will meet you at your hotel in Sapa to start the walking tour to Cat Cat Village which is home of Black H’mong ethnic people and is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Trekking distance is about 2.5 kms and it lasts for 2 hours
Come back to Sapa Town. The rest of the day will be at your leisure to discover the town. Have dinner at hotel restaurant before staying overnight in Aira hotel.
Day 2: Sapa - Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van (B/L)
7.00 – 7.45:
Have breakfast and prepare light pack for trekking
A short drive to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain, after that heading to Ta Van village - home of Dzay ethnic people.
Trekking distance is about 9 kms and it lasts for 3.5 hours.
Be picked up by private car at Ta Van Bridge to Sapa.
12.00 – 15.00:
Have a shower at the hotel, check out and have lunch and time at leisure on your own.
Meet all group members at the hotel to get ready for Hanoi.
Get on bus to go back to Hanoi with two comfort breaks.
Arrive at your hotel. Trip ends.
Prices: Per person in US$ in group of
| 2 persons
| 3 persons
| 4 persons
* Private transfers in Sapa as mentioned in tour program
* Modern air–conditioning express bus from Hanoi – Sapa and return
* 01 night at Aira Boutique Sapa Hotel & spa with Deluxe Window room
* English speaking guide in Sapa
* All meals as tour program
* All entrance fees
* On your request, private roundtrip transfers Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi @ addditional US$290 for a 4 seat car, or US$320 for a 7 seat car.
* Other personal expenses (tip, drinks with meals,...)