This tour is designed for travelers who want to experience 1 night at basic home stay in hill tribe village, go a long trek to the most popular travel sites in Sapa.
Day 1: Hanoi – Sapa - Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai – Ta Van village (L/D/-)
6.30 – 7.00: Pick up from your hotel/stay, get on an express bus and depart for Sapa trip. Two comfort breaks before approaching Sapa.
13.00: Arrive Sapa Town with colourful traditional costumes of H’Mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People. Welcome drink and itinerary briefing. Enjoy the lunch in Aira restaurant.
14.15: A short drive to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain. You approach Ta Van village where Dzay Ethnic People inhabits in late afternoon. Overnight in homestay
Day 2: Medium trek Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai village - Sapa - Ha Noi (B/-/-)
8.00: Have breakfast prepared by the family and start a new day with more interesting trek.
8.45: Keep walking to the rice paddies where you have a nice photo session of the amazing surrounding landscapes. We trek through the bamboo forest and stop to have a panorama view of Giang Ta Chai village – home of red Dzao People for 2 hours. Trek through the Giang Ta Chai Bridge to main road then be transferred back Aira hotel for refreshment before coming back Hanoi.
15.30: Get on bus to go back to Hanoi with two comfort breaks.
21.15: Hanoi arrival. Tour ends.
Prices: Per person in US$ in group of
| 2 persons
| 3 persons
| 4 persons
* Private transfers in Sapa as mentioned in tour program
* Modern air–conditioning express bus from Hanoi – Sapa and return
* 01 night at homestay in Dzay people
* English speaking guide in Sapa
* All meals as tour program
* All entrance fees
* On your request, private roundtrip transfers Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi @ addditional US$290 for a 4 seat car, or US$320 for a 7 seat car.
* Other personal expenses (tip, drinks with meals,...)