• 09:30 A.M, meeting our guide at your hotel lobby you will cycle into the Sapa valley and experience the fantastic scenery of mountains and rice paddy fields along the way. You will visit the Black Hmong village of Su Pan and then continue mostly downhill to the Tay village of Ban Ho
• 12:00 P.M, lunch will be served at the homestay of the Dzay family
• 13:00 P.M, you will be able to take a walk up to the Red Dao village of Nam Toong. Here, you will have time to visit a local school and a Red Dao house.
• 14:00 P.M, you will be back to Ban Ho Village where our van will be waiting to take us back to Sapa.
• 15:30 P.M, our tour ends in Sapa by dropping off at your hotel.
Prices: Per person in US$ in group of
• 01 picnic lunch
• English speaking guide
• A bottles of mineral water
• Good mountain bike with helmet
• All entranced fees Book Tour