• 09:30 A.M, picking up at the hotel by our local guide for walking to Muong Hoa Valley (including Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai and Ta Van village)
• 11:00 A.M arriving at Y Linh Ho Village, the most beautiful rice terraced field in Sapa where you stop for photo opportunity, coming into local house for discovering the rich local culture custom.
• 12:30 P.M, lunch will be served at the lunch stop next to Muong Hoa Stream
• 13:30, walking to Ta Van Village, home to Red Dzao and Black Hmong,
• 14:30, being transferred back to Sapa.
• 15:00, tour ends by dropping you off at the hotel.
Prices: Per person in US$ in group of
Surcharge from 10% to 30% during Tet Holiday (from 4 to 7 February 2019)
• 01 picnic lunch
• English speaking guide
• A bottle of mineral water
• All private car transfer along the trip in Sapa as mentioned in tour program
• All entranced fees
Note: 12KM TREKKING, 3-4 HOURS TREKKING